Husband And Wife Jokes - S5-070 - The excellent kids jokes superior funny jokes for kids fine funny sms quality santa banta jokes superb jokes for kids.

Lady patient to the Doctor inside his examination room "Doctor can you please call my husband inside, I am not feeling comfortable. "

Doctor - "Trust me lady, I am a Doctor & I am a Gentleman.

Lady patient - "No, that's not the issue. Your receptionist is alone outside and my husband is neither a doctor nor a gentleman...!!!!!!


Mumbai weather acting like a typical wife.. it created havoc yesterday.. and today its behaving as if nothing happened yesterday...


Angry Wife: I always see u wasting time on cricket matches at home, better u should go and play Blue Whale game.

Husband : Honey, I was playing that game since childhood, Marrying U was the last task assigned to me.


GST has reached number 3rd position in the list of things not understood.

Duckworth Lewis at second position and Wife's mood Still continued to be on number 1....

The excellent kids jokes superior funny jokes for kids fine funny sms quality santa banta jokes superb jokes for kids.




For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES 

Funny Short Jokes For Adults

"It's been an extended day, this can be the top of my shift, and it's Friday the thirteenth. i do not want a lot of work, thus if you'll be able to provide Pine Tree State AN excuse for your driving that i have not detected before, you can go." The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my woman ran off with a cop. i used to be afraid you were attempting to grant her back." "Have a pleasant weekend," aforementioned the officer Materialistic professional A professional opened the door of his Audi, once suddenly a automotive came on and hit the door, rending it off fully. once the police came across the scene, the professional was querulous bitterly concerning the harm to his precious Audi. "Officer, look what they've done to my Audiiiii!!!", he whiningly aforementioned. "You lawyers square measure thus materialistic, you create Pine Tree State sick!!!" retorted the officer, "You're thus troubled concerning your stupid Audi, that you just did not even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!" "Oh my god....", replied the professional, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder wherever his arm once was, "Where's my Rolex? Audi Acronyms invariably Unsafe styles enforced Another tasteful Dealer Incentive a second user Dodge concealed Accelerates below fiendish Influence invariably below Diagnostic scrutiny invariably inverted, Double Interest

For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES 

Popular posts from this blog