Exercise Jokes - The clever good jokes lovely yo momma jokes passionate funny video clips wild funniest jokes fresh kids jokes.

Who says we don't exercise?
We 'Jump' to conclusions, We 'Throw' our weight around,  We 'Twist' the truth, We 'Stretch' the lies, We 'Bend' the rules, We 'Push' our luck, We 'Lift' our egos, We 'Run' from tough situations.  We are absolutely fit, But still, we're fat because we eat our words so often...

Traffic lights going for a walk. BEWARE of accidents.





The clever good jokes lovely yo momma jokes passionate funny video clips wild funniest jokes fresh kids jokes.


For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES 

Rude Jokes On Women

"Oh my god....", replied the professional person, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder wherever his arm once was, "Where's my Rolex? BMW Acronyms Brings Maine ladies! province Murder Weapons Born Moderately rich massive Mainexican Weiner pile Waste Break My Windows Black Mans Willy Beats My Wood Borrows My notecase Bothers My Willy Buffoon created Waste Bust My Fats Waller Blonde Man Wheels bust My notecase Brings Me Women massive Mexican lady Bought My mate Breaks Most Wrenches stunning Mechanical surprise Best bike Worldwide unhealthy Mutha' Wheels Boozedup half-wit Wagon Black Man's Wheels Be My mate Black Man's would like pile Waster Break My Window Bring cash With you.

For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES

Popular posts from this blog