How Women Think - The wild video clips fresh stupid jokes comical short jokes comic funny jokes in hindi amusing blonde jokes.

Last night I was sitting in the living room, talking 2 my wife about life.. In-between, we talked about the idea of living or dying. I told her : 'Never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the connections that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die.'

My wife got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards me proceeded to disconnect the Cable tv, DVD, then the Computer, the Cell Phone, the iPod, and the Xbox, and then went to the bar and threw away all my whisky, rum, Gin, Vodka the Beer from the fridge...

I ALMOST DIED!!

Moral : Think before you speak. The female brain works on a different wavelength!



*A girl showed interest in marrying only a lawyer.*

I asked the  girl "Why do you prefer a *lawyer* to marry?"

She gave a very logical reply.

She said, "They *bow their head* while entering the room and again while going out,

They say *your honor* or *my lord* before and after every word,

"They don't have any male ego; because, they *wear a gown*!"

"They go to a *BAR where liquor* is not served"

"More importantly, they *never question the judgment* at least before the person who gives it,
whether they like it or not."



*"What else does a wife require?"*


The wild video clips fresh stupid jokes comical short jokes comic funny jokes in hindi amusing  blonde jokes.



For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES 

Silly Hitler Jokes Funny Videos On Youtube

The cop came up to him, took his license while not a word, and examined it and therefore the automobile. "It's been a protracted day, this is often the tip of my shift, and it's weekday the thirteenth. i do not desire additional work, therefore if you'll offer Maine associate degree excuse for your driving that i have not detected before, you can go." The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my mate ran off with a cop. i used to be afraid you were making an attempt to relinquish her back." "Have a pleasant weekend," aforementioned the officer Materialistic professional person A professional person opened the door of his BMW, once suddenly a automobile came on and hit the door, cacophonous it off utterly. once the police found the scene, the professional person was grumbling bitterly regarding the injury to his precious BMW. "Officer, look what they've done to my Beeemer!!!", he whiningly aforementioned. "You lawyers area unit therefore materialistic, you create Maine sick!!!" retorted the officer, "You're therefore upset regarding your stupid BMW, that you just did not even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"

For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES

Popular posts from this blog