Joke About Cocks - S5-079 - The sharp one liner jokes clever bad jokes lovely video clips passionate stupid jokes wild short jokes.



A farmer  owns 25 young hens and one old cock ...
As he feels that the old cock could no longer handle his job efficiently, the farmer bought one young cock from the market...

Old cock to Young cock :

Old cock: Welcome to join me, we will work together towards productivity...

Young cock: What do you mean? As far as I know, you are old & should be retired.

Old cock : Young boy, there are 25 hens here, can't I help you with some?

Young cock: No!! Not even one, all of them will be mine.

Old cock: In this case, I shall challenge you to a competition & if I win you shall allow me to have one hen & if I lose you will have
all.

Young cock: OKKK..
What kind of competition?

Old cock: 50 meters run. From here to that tree. But due to my age, I hope you allow me to start off the first 10 meters.

Young cock: No problem ! We will compete tomorrow morning.

In the morning the Young cock allows the Old cock to start off
 & when the Old cock crosses the 10 meters mark the Young cock chases  him with all his might.

Soon enough, he was behind the Old cock's back in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly..."BANG"!!!

Before he could overtake the old cock, he was shot  dead by the farmer ...
who cursed,

: "Hell"

This is the 5th GAY cock I've bought this week." ??

Moral: beware of senior's experience in corporate politics !!!!!






The sharp one liner jokes clever bad jokes lovely video clips passionate stupid jokes wild short jokes.



For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES 

Funny Clean Jokes For Pastors

Q: Why square measure Chrysler dealers giving for free a dog with every Chrysler sold? A: therefore the owner features a companion to steer home with. Q: however does one double the worth of a Chrysler Icon? A: Full the tank with fuel. Q: What did the Toyota notify the Chrysler? A: Would you wish a towe home? Q: What does one decision a Chrysler at the highest of a Hill? A: A Miracle. Q: What does one decision 2 Chryslers at the highest of a hill? A: A mirage. Q: What does one decision a Chrysler with twin exhausts? A: A go-cart. Q: what's the Chrysler owner's most ardent wish? A: to shop for a car. Q: What does one decision a Chrysler with a seat belt? A: A back pack. Chrysler Mottos "Speed kills. Drive a Chrysler and live forever!" "That's not a leak. My Chrysler's simply marking it's territory." "You would possibly own a Chrysler if you retain obtaining sympathy cards from the dept of transport." "I may ne'er keep a Chrysler underneath Maine, i used to be continually underneath the Chrysler." "Friends do not let friends drive Chryslers." Chrysler One Liners If your Bentley is seizing two parking areas, then okay. I get it. however a Chrysler 200? I feel supposed to deflate your tires currently. thus you are in high school and you drive a Dodge Charger? you want to grasp all regarding exertions then. i'd offer each my testies for a Dodge Charger. You wanna man that drives a Lexus, however your pop drives a Chrysler.

For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES

Popular posts from this blog