Something Funny - The fresh funny video clips comical funniest jokes comic kids jokes amusing funny jokes for kids excellent funny sms.

Something Funny

Leave Applications Jokes

(murdering english language)

Infosys, Bangalore:
"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife ,
please sanction me one-week leave."
________________________________
Oracle, Bangalore:
From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:
"As I want to shave my son's head , please leave me for two days.."
________________________________
Leave-letter from a CDAC employee who was
performing his daughter's wedding:
"As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."
________________________________
From H.A.L. Administration Dept:
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it please grant me 10 days leave."
________________________________
Another employee applied for half-day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o'clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"
________________________________
A leave letter:
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."
________________________________
A leave letter to a headmaster:
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"
________________________________
Another letter written to a headmaster:
"As my headache is paining , please grant me leave for the day."
________________________________
Covering note:
"I am enclosed herewith..."
________________________________
Another one:
"Dear Sir: with reference to the above , please refer to my bottom..."
________________________________
Actual application for leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
________________________________
Telegram sent by a Rural br.manager to Zonal office-
"wife serious, send substitute

Something Funny








The Conductor Joke

There was a Bus Conductor, who was Very Rude to his passengers.

One day, a Beautiful Young Girl, of around 18 Years, tried to board the bus, but he didn't stop
 the bus.

Unfortunately, the beautiful young girl came under the bus and died on the spot.

Angry passengers took the conductor to the police station, who in turn took him to the court.

The Judge was not at all impressed with him and gave him capital punishment.

He was taken to the electrocution chamber. There was a single chair in the center of the room. The conductor was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him. But, to everyone's amazement, he survived. The judge decided to set him free, and he returned to his profession.
.
.
.

A couple of months later, an elderly gentleman tried to board the bus.

This time the Bus conductor, remembering his earlier experience stopped the bus. Unfortunately, the elderly gentleman slipped and died due to his injuries.

The conductor was taken to the police station and then to the court, to the same judge.

Though, he hadn't done anything wrong, but considering his past record the judge decided to set an example and gave him capital punishment.

The Bus conductor was again taken to the same electrocution chamber where there was a single chair in the center of the room. He was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him.

This time he died instantly.....!!!!!

The question is why didn't he die on the first occasion..?? but, died instantly the second time....??

Okay........ here is the Answer............

-
-
-
-
-
-

During the first time The Conductor was a *Bad Conductor,* therefore electricity didn't pass through him.
But, during the second time, he was a *Good Conductor*, so electricity passed through him freely and he died !!!!

 *Physics never go wrong*....

Don't look  at me...!!

I am also looking for the Person who sent me this...


The fresh funny video clips comical funniest jokes comic kids jokes amusing  funny jokes for kids excellent funny sms.


For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES

Clean Pirate Jokes And Riddles

As she bends over to feel the fine animal skin upholstery, she unknowingly breaks Wind. terribly embarrassed, she appearance around nervously to examine if anyone has noticed her very little accident and prays that a sales person does not appear without delay. As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes within the type of a salesperson standing right behind her. Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete expertise, the salesperson greets the girl With, "Good day, Madame. however might we have a tendency to assist you today?" terribly uncomfortably, however hoping that the salesperson may not are there at the time of her accident, she asks, "Sir, what's the worth of this beautiful vehicle?" He answers, "Madam, if you farted simply touching it, you're about to shit yourself once I tell you the worth." middle Life Crisis a person in his 40's bought a brand new BMW convertible and was out for a pleasant evening drive. the highest was down, the breeze was processing through what was left of his hair, and he determined to open her up. because the needle jumped up to ninety mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. "There's no method they will catch a BMW," he thought to himself and opened her up any. The needle hit a hundred, 120.... then the truth of things hit him. "What the hell am I doing?" he thought and force over.

For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES

Popular posts from this blog