JOKES

Teacher Joke


Challenging The Elephant


Funny Innovations


Unique Army Vehicle


Prayer Is A Neccessity


Future Technology


Beware




Smart Dogs


Life Is Valuable



Reality Of Life


Husband Wife Joke

*WIFE: Honey let's play a game*

*HUSBAND: Okay. What's the game about?*

*WIFE: If I mention a country, you run to the left side of the room and touch the wall & if I mention a bird, you run to the right side of the room and touch the wall. If you run to the wrong direction, you'll give me all your salary for this month*

*HUSBAND: Okay! And if you fail in your turn, I'll have your salary too right?*

*WIFE: (smiles) Yes darling!*

*HUSBAND: Okay (stands up ready to run in any direction)*
*Wife: are you ready.*

*Husband: Yes ready*

*WIFE:       TURKEY*

*Its been 4 HOURS NOW...*
*(The husband is still* *standing at the spot* *wondering if she* *meant the Country or the bird*

*Moral lesson... After God, Fear Women!*


Intelligent Husband
.
Wife was busy in packing her clothes.
.
Husband - Where are you going ?
.
Wife - I'm moving to my mother.
.
Husband also starts packing his clothes.
.
Wife - Now where are you going ?
.
Husband - I'm also moving to my mother.
.
Wife - And what about the kids ?
.
Husband - Well I guess ... *If you are moving to your mother* and *I'm moving to my mother* ... *They should move to their mother.*
*Clothes unpacked.*


Short Facts

Wife : "why are u home so early?"

Hubby :  "My boss said *go to hell !"*
     

Doctor : How is ur headache ?
Patient : she's out of town.


No Man Can Ever Be Satisfied with 4 things in life:
       (1) Mobile
       (2) Automobile
       (3) TV
       (4) Wife
Because, there is always a
better model in neighborhood


Compromising does not mean you are wrong and your wife is right.

It only means that the safety of your head is much more important than your ego!


Whisky is a brilliant invention.

One double and you start feeling single again.        


It is said that when a woman closes her eyes, she sees the person she loves the most and when a man does that.
*The slide show begins.*

 
Funny quote on a husband`s T-Shirt:

All girls are devils,
but *my wife is the queen of them.*


Q - You know why women love shoes?

Ans - Because no matter how much & whatever they eat , *the shoes always fit...*


Q - Why can't Women Drive well?
Ans - *Because there are so many mirrors in a car to distract them...*
   

Q - Why can't Women stand a day in a Jungle?

Ans - There are *No Shopping Centers...*

         
Q - How to save a Dying Woman?

Ans - Tell her about a 90% Sale going on somewhere..

         
Q - If a Woman is Quiet, which day is it?
Ans - Who Cares, *just Enjoy that Day...*
       

The woman who invented the phrase ...
*"All men are the same"*
was a Chinese woman *who lost her husband in a crowd.*
       

There are 3 kinds of men in this world.
Some remain single and *make wonders happen.*
Some have girlfriends and *see wonders happen.*
Rest get married and *wonder what happened...?*

         
Wives are magicians........
They can *change anything* into *an argument.*

         
Women live a Better, Longer & Peaceful Life, as compared to men.
*WHY?*
A very INTELLIGENT man replied:
*Women don't have a wife!*


Very interesting & meaningful message 2 share:

*If:*
*A = 1 ; B = 2 ; C = 3 ; D = 4 ;*
*E = 5 ; F = 6 ; G = 7 ; H = 8 ;*
*I = 9 ; J = 10 ; K = 11 ; L = 12 ;*
*M = 13 ; N = 14 ; O = 15 ; P = 16 ;*
*Q = 17 ; R = 18 ; S = 19 ; T = 20 ;*
*U = 21 ; V = 22 ; W = 23 ; X =24 ;*
*Y = 25 ; Z = 26.*

*Then,*

*H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K*
=8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11
*= 98%*

*K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E*
=11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5
*=96%*

*L+O+V+E*
= 12+15+22+5
*= 54%*

*L+U+C+K ;*
=12+21+3+11
*= 47%*

*None of them makes 100%.*
*Then what makes 100%?*

*Is it Money?*
.
.
.
*NO!*

*M+O+N+E+Y*
= 13+15+14+5+25
*=72%*

*Leadership?*
.
.
.
*NO!*

*L+E+A+D+E+R+S+H+I+P*
=12+5+1+4+5+18+19+8+9+16
*=97%*

*Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our*

     *"ATTITUDE"...*

*A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E ;*
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5
*= 100%*

*It is therefore OUR ATTITUDE towards Life* *and Work that makes*
*OUR Life 100% Successful.*


Amazing Stuff
After massive demand from all husbands..........
A new app called "Fear"   has been launched in iphone 8+....
You just say..... 'Wife',
and it immediately closes all websites,
hides all chats,
shuts down all games,
hides all special folders and deletes chat history!
and best above all,
it puts your wife's photograph as a wallpaper.


The Best Husband
*A girl showed interest in marrying only a lawyer..*

I asked her - "Why do you prefer a *lawyer*?"

She said, "They *bow their head* while entering the room and again while going out, they say *your honor* or *my lord* before and after every word.. they don't have any male ego; because, they *wear a gown*!" They go to a *BAR* where liquor is not served", More importantly, they *never question the judgment* at least in front of the person who gives it,
whether they like it or not..... *"What else does a wife require?"*


Why Men are happier than Women:-

1. Whole life,
one Surname.

2. Maximum time on phone -
50 seconds.

3. Five days trip...
One Jeans is enough.

4. Even when not invited...
Friendship remains intact.

5. Whole life...
same hairstyle.

6. Any type of shopping...
25 minutes sufficient.

7. No comparison with other males.
Shirt worn today can be worn for tomorrow's party.

In short...
Men are like Potatoes.
They adjust with any type of Vegetables.


Indian Funny Quotes
1. Who is the father of chicken?
Chicken ka bab.
2. Who is the mother of chicken?
Chicken Kima.
3. How do you tell a chicken to call you on your mobile?
Kalmi chicken
4. What happens when a chicken takes bath?
Chicken showerma.
5. Chicken in trouble?
Chicken soup.
6. Chicken getting injection?
Chicken teeka.
7. Chicken doing flattery?
Butter chicken.
8. Chicken on a winter night?
Chilly chicken.
9. Chicken @ retirement?
Chicken 65.😂
Dedicated to all the chicken lovers


Brain Drain Facts
Try it seriously dont cheat its amazing
ALL MUST TRY!!!!!!!          ALZHEIMERS'  EYE TEST

(I love this part..
 It's absolutely amazing!)

Count every  "  F  " in the following text:

FINISHED  FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED  WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...
(SEE  BELOW)

HOW MANY ?

3....4....

WRONG,  THERE ARE  6  --  no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the  6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is  further down.
*
*
*
*
*
The brain cannot  process "OF".

Incredible  or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts  all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

Three  is normal, four is quite rare.

Send this to your  friends.
It will drive them crazy!!:
Good isnt it..


Best Attitude
Doctor : Your Liver is enlarged
Patient : Does that mean it has space for more whisky ?
(This is called "Positive Thinking")
Lady to her dietician :- What l am worried about is my height and not my weight.
Doc :- How come???
Lady :- According to my weight, my height should be 7.8 feet.
(Now this is called "Positive Attitude")
A Man wrote to the bank. "My Cheque was returned with remark 'Insufficient funds'. I want to know whether it refers to mine or the Bank".
(This is self confidence in its peak)
This one is classic !!
A cockroach's last words to a man who wanted to kill it : "Go ahead and kill me, you coward. You're just jealous because I can scare your wife and you cannot..!!!!"
(Always be positive even in difficult situations.)


Corporate Joke
*A woman in hot air balloon realized she is lost...*

*She reduced altitude & shouted to a man below :-*
*"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend to meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am."*

*Man below replied :-*
*"You are in hot air balloon 30 feet above the ground. You are at 41 degree North latitude & 59 degree West longitude."*

*Lady :- "You must be an engineer."*

*Man :- "How do you know?"*

*Lady :- "Everything you told me is technically correct but useless & the fact is I'm still lost."*

*Engineer :- "You must be in Top Management."*

*Lady :- "Ya. How do you know?"*

*Engineer :- "You don't know where you are or where you're going, you have no technical knowledge. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep & you expect people beneath you to solve your problems!"*

*A must read n circulate for all working professionals!*


Very Emotional Indian Joke
Mother: Son I'm sorry my husband is not your dad. I had an affair 23 years ago with a man . And that person is your real father."

Son: Mum, what rubbish! How am I to deal with this?

Mother: I am sorry he was my first love and I could not marry him..
'cause we are from different religions. He is on the phone right now and wants to speak with his son, come talk to him."

Son: No I am not speaking to any one. My dad is the only father I know and so will that be."

Mother: Please don't be so upset. Just talk to him.

Son: Ok, but I will not accept him my dad...

Phone: Morning Son, this is Mukesh Ambani

Son: Ohhh Teri !!! Dad! Dad! Dad !!! Thank God! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Thank God!!!!!! Luv u so much Dad!!!! I always knew there was something special about me . . Thank you soooo much dad. You are the best dad in the whole world !"

Moral:
Na Biwi Na Bachha ;
Na Baap Bada Na Bhaiya ;
The Whole thing is -
*Sabse Bada Rupaiya !*





Popular posts from this blog

Inspiring Man From India